Saturday, December 20, 2014


New release Best Instax Mini ReviewHi people, I've got some news! This video is in Portuguese! This video is gonna be the first video of a new series called: Hauls and other for Brazilians (Compras e etcs para Brazucas) That is gonna be basically a bunch of videos showing the things I find that normally people buy in the USA and outside the country... but I found here in Brazil, because money to travel outside the travel doesn't exist at the moment. And today the first video is going to be about the new instax mini 8 Polaroid.

That is this camera here. Polaroid. That I managed to find at wal-mart I have been wanting this camera for some time, because I saw that one of my friends had bought it when she went to NYC. And I really wanted one, but it's a little bit hard to travel outside the country during my exams. (Says dramatically) So I decided to try and find it here in Brazil. Who knows, maybe luck in on my side.


 and luck was on my side (awkward smile) and I found it on wal-mart and I'm gonna leave the link down below with the prices and all that, because right now I don't remember. It was well priced, I think it had like 50% discount. It was not as cheap as it is in the USA, because there it is really REALLY well priced, but not really that expensive.... Like the PS4 So I was able to buy it and this camera is really cute!
New release Best Instax Mini Review

    Limited Edition with Selfie Mirror
    New Auto Off Power function after 5 minutes
    Flash: Auto-dimming Fires all time | Range: 0.6m ~ 2.7m | Exposure Adjustment: 4 Manual mode by dial only plus New "Hi-key" Mode
    "Hi-key" Exposure mode takes pictures in a Soft and bright atmosphere.
    Package: Camera, Strap, Close-Up lens, 2 AA batteries, Manual in English, French, Chinese, German, Spanish and korean.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!